- One night stay at Main Street Inn bed and breakfast ($200)
- Gift certificate for Audubon’s Grill and Bar ($50)
- Tickets for two for tour of the 18th century Bolduc House ($20)
- Gift certificate for a three-hour bike rental and picnic for two OR two t-shirts from Rollin on the River ($50)
- Gift certificate from Show Me Shop ($25)
- Gift certificate for one bottle of wine and two souvenir glasses from Lewsi Winery ($30)
- Gift certificate to Common Grounds coffee shop ($10)
- Gift certificate to Belle Ever After Boutique ($25)
- Gift certificate to European Entitlements ($25)
- Gift certificate to Music Art Love gallery and event space ($20)
- Gift basket from Rustik Sand Kandles ($25)
— No purchase necessary to win.
— All federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited.
— The sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the fifty United States and the District of Columbia who are at least 18 years of age at the the time of entry.
— Sweepstakes is sponsored by the Ste. Genevieve Welcome Center.
— Sweepstakes ends on November 15, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. Entries submitted after the Sweepstakes Period will be disqualified.
— Submissions will be accepted via registration for the Ste, Genevieve Tourism Department newsletter.
— Limit one entry per person, per email address and per household for the duration of the sweepstakes period.
— On or about November 20, 2020, the sponsor will select potential winners in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received.
— The odds of being selected depend on the number of entries received. The sponsor will attempt to notify the winner via email on or about November 21, 2020. If the potential winner cannot be contacted within five days of the first attempt, the sponsor may select an alternate potential winner at random from the remaining non-winning eligible entries.
— Potential winner will need to provide an address for mailing gift cards included in prize package.
— By participating in the sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the sponsor and each of their respective affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies and any other companies associated with the sweepstakes and each of their respective officers, employees, representatives arising out of participation in the sweepstakes or use of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto).
— Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the sweepstakes or any prize shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Missouri.