Dr. Hertich’s House (c1850)
Dr. Hertich’s House is a premiere Bed and Breakfast within walking distance of all major historic houses, historic sights and various restaurants. This 1850 house was the residence and clinic of one of the first doctors in Sainte Genevieve. Newly restored under new ownership, Dr. Hertich’s House is a luxury lodging perfect as a getaway for honeymooners, anniversaries and other special occasions. The Doctor’s House offers four, three-room suites with king beds, gas burning fireplaces and large whirlpool baths.